I’ve speculated about the possible connections between aesthetic attraction and biology before. I took some photos on vacation and I’m posting the ones I like best, including one of my former workplace. I think these pictures also illustrate an idea from an article I read a long time ago, that visual art is satisfying when it has an amount of complexity that is much like what is seen in nature (the illustration was a Jackson Pollock compared with a thicket), and the authors discussed a mathematical description of the pictures. Here are the pix!
- This perfectly illustrates Trump's conformity w/, if not actual ID w/, white supremacy. twitter.com/justinjm1/stat… 1 day ago
- RT @Amy_Siskind: Is this swamp draining you Trump supporters were hoping for? twitter.com/washingtonpost… 2 days ago
- RT @charlubby: facts https://t.co/Gd6wN6gkYr 2 days ago
- RT @GrumpySkeletor: Good morning everyone. I hope you have a great day. Unless of course you're He-Man, in which case I hope you drown in a… 2 days ago
- RT @Saythetitle: JAWS (1975) https://t.co/M0IFhOOODF 2 days ago