I’ve speculated about the possible connections between aesthetic attraction and biology before. I took some photos on vacation and I’m posting the ones I like best, including one of my former workplace. I think these pictures also illustrate an idea from an article I read a long time ago, that visual art is satisfying when it has an amount of complexity that is much like what is seen in nature (the illustration was a Jackson Pollock compared with a thicket), and the authors discussed a mathematical description of the pictures. Here are the pix!
- RT @ProBirdRights: https://t.co/82WcpSEVZf 8 hours ago
- RT @Amy_Siskind: Oh joy Mitch McConnell & gang: only 22 (not 23) MILLION of the neediest Americans would lose cov'g in your scam. So much… 1 day ago
- RT @evilbmcats: I remember a time not far from now, when all was calm and peaceful, then came the storm, that burning storm, that swept it… 4 days ago
- RT @EmrgencyKittens: Me in 10 years. https://t.co/YIbEaYo1Jo 6 days ago
- RT @SICKOFWOLVES: FREE SPEECH MEANS THAT IF I SCREAM THE LOUDEST YOU HAVE TO AGREE WITH ME OR ELSE YOU ARE ISIS RULES ARE RULES BABY 1 week ago