I’ve speculated about the possible connections between aesthetic attraction and biology before. I took some photos on vacation and I’m posting the ones I like best, including one of my former workplace. I think these pictures also illustrate an idea from an article I read a long time ago, that visual art is satisfying when it has an amount of complexity that is much like what is seen in nature (the illustration was a Jackson Pollock compared with a thicket), and the authors discussed a mathematical description of the pictures. Here are the pix!
- RT @evilbmcats: Nobody will escape the wrath of the tyrant. Forever the beast shall wander the earth. https://t.co/UbqDdN4xYC 16 hours ago
- RT @NicSampson: A lot of people have been asking about my infamous playlist for having sex so here you go 😉 https://t.co/phjhB8VHBF 1 day ago
- RT @ANIMALPlCTURES: https://t.co/s7T39Dyz9a 1 day ago
- New Orleans is tearing down monuments that honor the racist Confederacy vox.com/identities/201… via @voxdotcom 1 day ago
- RT @_youhadonejob1: That's the happiest cat they could find. https://t.co/dT7tlt8V79 3 days ago