- RT @ProBirdRights: https://t.co/82WcpSEVZf 8 hours ago
- RT @Amy_Siskind: Oh joy Mitch McConnell & gang: only 22 (not 23) MILLION of the neediest Americans would lose cov'g in your scam. So much… 1 day ago
- RT @evilbmcats: I remember a time not far from now, when all was calm and peaceful, then came the storm, that burning storm, that swept it… 4 days ago
- RT @EmrgencyKittens: Me in 10 years. https://t.co/YIbEaYo1Jo 6 days ago
- RT @SICKOFWOLVES: FREE SPEECH MEANS THAT IF I SCREAM THE LOUDEST YOU HAVE TO AGREE WITH ME OR ELSE YOU ARE ISIS RULES ARE RULES BABY 1 week ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
POSTSCRIPT: This line is an idea from my favorite book about becoming a biologist, “On Becoming a Biologist,” by John Janovy Jr. He describes how he has his students find biological content in artwork or magazines as a class … Continue reading
Originally posted on Nothing in Biology Makes Sense!:
A Mexican pupfish, Cyprinodon veronicae One of the central hypotheses about how the diversity of life is generated is known as “adaptive radiation“. This term, popularized by G.G. Simpson in the mid…
I like to eat parfaits by the “cat garden,” where CSUF’s feral cats hang out.
I like to sit where I can see some trees when I read
part of a new series!